Analyzing and solving cash flow problems
0.5 Hours Formal CPD
Analyzing cash flow is essential for identifying problems, assessing a company’s solvency and its risk of bankruptcy. Take this course to learn more about this key financial management indicator.
+1 (646) 786-8364
Cash flow problems are a serious threat to a company’s existence, potentially leading to bankruptcy. Understanding cash flow is key part of financial analysis and the management process.
This course uses cash flow problem scenarios to show you how to identify the different cash flow problems, explore their causes and develop solutions to each of them.
- Managers who wish to assess a company's financial health.
This e-learning course contains the following:
- Identifying the importance of cash flow
- Detecting and solving cash flow problems related to WCR
- Detecting and solving cash flow problems related to WC
- Monitoring changes in cash flow using the cash flow statement
Enrollment duration: 30 Days
Category: Leadership & Business Skills
Member price: $15.00
Course Type: Product / E-Learning