Constructing and managing a budget
0.5 Hours Formal CPD
Managing your budget and recognizing the importance of forecasting is key to monitoring a project or company.
+1 (646) 786-8364
The budget is core to any corporate activity and an important management tool allowing different stakeholders to make or confirm decisions. Managers should be able to produce annual budgets, account for potential variances between actuals and forecasts, and re-forecast whenever required.
This course will help you to understand the budget process, define your role in the budget process, and you will be provided with effective methods for preparing your budget, re-forecasting and monitoring the budget.
- All managers in charge of budget preparation.
This e-learning course contains the following:
- The forecast for managing a business
- The budget: an essential step in managing the company
- The role of the manager in the budget process
- The budget as a communication tool
- Performing re forecasts and analyzing differences
Enrollment duration: 30 Days
Languages: English French German Italian Portuguese Spanish
Category: Leadership & Business Skills
Member price: $15.00
Course Type: Product / E-Learning