Commercial Management in Infrastructure
60.0 Hours Formal CPD
Global demand for infrastructure is growing rapidly as the push to secure future economic stability becomes the focus for governments and organizations. This has resulted in an increased demand for commercial managers who are able to secure investment returns on infrastructure.
+1 (646) 786-8364
As such, it is vital to have the skills required to deliver value for money outcomes. Through initially setting the scene of the infrastructure industry, this bundle of online courses builds on the key skills of existing construction professionals to develop best practice for a Commercial Management role.
From managing main stakeholders and understanding their drivers and motivations, to administrating the process of cost planning and benchmarking, risk, supply chains and procurement processes, this course delivers the fundamental skills required for best practice commercial delivery on an infrastructure program, by working through a diverse range of case studies and reading materials.
In this package, you will have access to 6 online modules:
- Infrastructure: Setting the Scene
- The Main Stakeholders
- Client Engagement and Collaborative Working
- Tendering, Procurement and Balancing Your Supply Chain
- Cost Planning and Benchmarking
- Risk Management
Who is this course for?
- Existing construction professionals (Quantity Surveyors or Project Managers) that are looking to learn more and move into the infrastructure sector as commercial managers or related roles and develop the essential skills required
- Existing Cost or Commercial Managers working in infrastructure who wish to implement latest best practice, upskill and strengthen their learning
- Engineers that are looking to broaden their commercial management knowledge and skill set to accompany and complement their existing engineering knowledge
- The course is applicable to client and consultant organizations
- Professionals with relevant experience looking for a transition in their career.