Writing Your Summary of Experience
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
Demonstrating your abilities and skills in written form is an essential part of the APC process. Gain the skills to effectively articulate your experiences, competencies and real case studies in line with the RICS Way.
Your written APC submission is as important as your verbal and presentation skills. To enable you to demonstrate your competencies in the best way possible, this web class focuses on imparting the knowledge you need to create a strong, defined written submission in line with your pathway and competency requirements.
Using a blend of case studies and real life examples, you will gain the skills to effectively demonstrate your own abilities and attributes against the RICS framework.
- How to articulate your skills and experience in written form
- Written styles against the RICS Way
- What assessors expect from summary of experience
- Common pitfalls in written communication
- Good and bad examples of writing competencies at levels 1 and 2 and how to define 3 in written form
Who Should Attend
- All APC students submitting for their final assessment under the new approach
- APC Supervisors and Counselors